Ongaku Ongaku

Didn't realise this was on Newgrounds.

I bought a copy of this at the MCM Expo in October. Didn't realise it was a flash game at all! Nice game, a bit of fun to play, and a good way to kill some time. The note timings seem to be a bit unforgiving, though, but on the whole, a good game.

I would recommend the newer, non-flash version, though, that was a lot of fun.

DJManiax DJManiax

Excellent game.

Bloody brilliant is all I can say. I spent a lot of time testing this, and a couple of my top scores have been broken.

A lot of them haven't, though, since I 100%'d at least 6 songs, so once I get back to my regular computer (on holiday and stuck with a laptop at the moment), prepare for some epic scores ;D.

Anyway, epic game, a couple of bugs, etc, but Taro already knows about these. Like I'd ever let him forget.

If you can't do the harder songs, don't give up. You don't have to start at the top, just practice a bit. The difficulty ratings at the bottom give a very good indication of the actual difficulty of a song. Just because it's on the crazy channel doesn't mean it's harder than a different song on the standard channel.

A second one might be kind of awesome, by the way. Just throwing it out there.

TaroNuke responds:

QUIT YOUR WHINING

New Expert's Guide to NG! New Expert's Guide to NG!

A few inaccuracies...

For example, Batting Averages are no longer calculated, they are what they were at the start of the redesign. And mine is 4.34, which is higher than the supposed highest of 4.32.

Apart from little details like this, this seems to be a decent tutorial to show people the ropes, as it were. Nice attempt, gonna have to deduct a point or two for the inaccuracies I'm afraid.

highwatermark responds:

Yeah this flash is more than a year old really, I just had to submit the latest version which I worked on for quite a while. Sorry all.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Looks good...

...But sadly I can't play the damn thing because the arrow keys don't work. Perhaps you might like to look back over your code, try to iron out this glitch. This game looks well crafted, and hopefully fun. But, without the ability to play it, I'm afraid I'll have to give it a lower score that it probably deserves otherwise. Pity really.

Einstein's Quiz Einstein's Quiz

This can't work.

I know this intelligence test and it's answer and in this form, you cannot get the intended answer. By logic, the German has the fish, but the original proposition was only given as words, and at no point in the question is a fish mentioned. The point of this test was to show that you should never make assumptions. You can conclude that the final pet is owned by the German, but have no evidence, aside from the question, that this is a fish. By givien visual aid, you have defeated the point, and that makes this flash worthless.

Cubefield Cubefield

Beat that, suckers! ;P

Excellent game, really well put together, simple, with very nice smooth graphics cand play, constantly changing to keep you on your toes. Fantastic piece of coding work, too. I applaud you.

Fridge Magnet Defense Fridge Magnet Defense

Heh.

I drew and scripted that hand for SNBM. That games was pretty fun. Did get kind of repetative, but meh, was pretty fun. Super Smash Brawl theme remix for the music was it? Anyway, Nice game, well coded, smooth graphics, good gameplay. 9/10, could probably have improved the text that says "Name's fridge, do not steal!"

Overall, another nice game from DEcade & Taro!

Twist 2 Twist 2

Wow, 3rd place?

Great game, though I confess, I found it rather easy, botched up when I got a control switcher and tried a new method. Still, got 3rd on the high scores. An excellent concept, multi tasking, as well as the idea of Yin Yang. Very well excecuted too. I congratulate you.

Cloud Jumper Cloud Jumper

Just as good as it was in beta.

Very nice idea. Awesome graphics, one hell of a job with the coding, I couldn't find any problems with the beta version either, and thats a first! Both you and Taro did a fine job. Really excellent.
If you hadn't guessed, I'm a friend of Taro's, as I said in your blog. Very well done anyway, I praise you. I don't think there is anything I would do to improve this, except maybe let the music loop slightly better ;P

Fantastic job both of you.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

This was great!

Though many people missed the point of it completely. Very nice way to prove a point ;P