All 5 art Reviews

Blockhead drawing Blockhead drawing

A work of pure genius.

You, sir, are among the best artists to have ever lived.

Eternal Law Eternal Law

Simply Brilliant.

Fantastic art, great lines, well coloured, and the inclusion of Easter Eggs, which are always fun. Nothing I can say criticism wise, simply perfect.

As for the Easter Eggs, I believe I see Link on the street below, and shortly ahead of him, I see Cloud. The other character in on the roof on the right hand side. Not Isaac, but Jak I believe.

Reisen Reisen

Loving it.

The lines are good on this piece, but it's the shading that really brings it out, particularly on the hair, fantastic work with the colours and lighting.
I'm a big fan of Touhou, and Reisen is one of my favourite characters, so I may be a little biased, but I think the artwork is utterly fantastic. Very well done.

SoulEater: Maka SoulEater: Maka

Excellent.

You really got me here. I'm a huge fan of Soul Eater, and Maka was one of my favourite characters, since her character was somewhat similar to my own, making her really easy for me to relate to!

Really good job on the art. Smooth lines, great shading. Just a few comments I would make is that her right hand looks a little large, her lips a tad big, and Soul looks a little round. However, these aren't major points and don't detract from the quality of the piece. Love it.

exninja123 responds:

thanks alot! :D

mistel mistel

That's fantastic!

Truly a masterful piece of artwork. I love it greatly. Although, the cartoon-style face and hands don't seem to fit with the surrounding detail, but aside from that, this is a most excellent piece.